Tujuan nomor delapan dari 17 tujuan SDGs adalah mempromosikan pertumbuhan ekonomi yang berkelanjutan, inklusif dan berkelanjutan, kesempatan kerja penuh dan produktif, serta pekerjaan yang layak untuk semua.
Goal number eight of the 17 SDGs is to promote sustainable, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment opportunities, and decent work for all.
- Pay all staff and faculty at least the living wage, defined as the local living wage (if government defines this) or the local financial poverty indicator for a family of four (expressed as an hourly wage). Download
- Recognise unions and labour rights (freedom of association and collective bargaining) for all, including women and international staff. Download
- Have a policy on ending discrimination in the workplace (including discrimination based on religion, sexuality, gender, age or refugee status). Download
- Have a policy commitment against forced labour, modern slavery, human trafficking and child labour. Download
- Have a policy on guaranteeing equivalent rights of workers when outsourcing activities to third parties. Download
- Have a policy on pay scale equity including a commitment to measurement and elimination of gender pay gaps. Download
- Measurement or tracking pay scale gender equity. Download
- Have a process for employees to appeal on employee rights and/or pay. Download